AFTERSCHOOL READING PROGRAM FOR CHILDREN
- Read to 1st grade children on school site
- Various days and times during the school year
CLOTHING/SORTING CENTER- Sorting and sizing clothes, sorting bedding, etc.- Monday-Saturday 9:00 am-5:00 pm
DEVELOPMENT- Event planning, data entry as well as helping with special events including the Annual Concert and Run in the Dark- Times: As needed
- Restock food and toiletry items, bag client food orders, sort food from food drives, etc.
- Check with April for availability.
LADIES OF HOPE- An auxiliary arm of Community Storehouse that assists with the many different aspects of the Storehouse: Concert, Run in the Dark, Education Express and other volunteer opportunities.
OFFICE- Various duties including receptionist, data entry, etc.- Monday-Thursday 9:00 am-5:00 pm and Friday 9:00 am-1:00 pm
QUEST SUMMER ENRICHMENT PROGRAM
- 3 Week summer educational program - Volunteers (15 years of age and older) needed to assist teachers, serve, clean up, help with drop off and pick up of children, etc.
RESALE DEPARTMENT- Volunteers help staff with stocking and arranging the store, helping customers, cleaning, and other duties- Outlet Store: Monday-Saturday 10:00 am-5:00 pm- Upscale Resale: Monday-Saturday 9:00 am-7:00 pm; Sunday 12:00pm-5:00pm
RUN IN THE DARK- Volunteers needed to help before the Run with poster distribution; day of Run set-up; during Run volunteers help with volunteer sign-in, barricades, grounds crew, parking and clean-up; after Run clean-up on Sunday- Location: Bluestem Park, Alliance Town Center
We are the only children’s charity in NE Tarrant County focused on keeping children in the classroom!
TRUCK RIDE-ALONG- People needed to help with furniture pick up - Must be able to lift 50-70 lbs.- Monday-Saturday: Times vary