Community Storehouse assists families with children in the home who live in Keller ISD, NWISD and Carroll ISD. Families seeking assistance must bring the following documents and meet with a case manager to determine eligibility.
The Community Storehouse is here to help and serve you. In order to do this we need the following documents brought with you.
- Current Texas driver’s license or picture ID.
- Social Security Cards for all members of the household.
- Current rent/lease or mortgage agreement.
- Last 30 days of utility bills.
- 30 days of pay stubs for all adults in the house who worked in the last 30 days.
- Income verification if not employed. (Unemployment)
- Most recent tax return.
- Any/all other income or assistance received, i.e., food stamp letter, child support letter, TANF letter.
- All bank statements or spending log for past 30 days.
Client Services is Located at:
4560 Keller Hicks Road
Fort Worth, TX 76244
Case Management Hours are: Monday-Thursday 9:30am-3:00pm. No appointment necessary.